Chartier Physiothérapie is a physiotherapist-owned clinic with 17 years of experience in providing exceptional care to the vibrant community of Sandy Hill in downtown Ottawa. We’re surrounded by cafes, shops, and are just minutes away from the bustling Byward Market and Rideau Center. Our reputation for excellent care and customer service precedes us, and we’re committed to providing a nurturing learning and working environment for our team.
We are currently looking for 2 professionals to join our team:
- Physiotherapist – Click here to find out more and how to apply.
- Massage Therapist – Click here to find out more and how to apply.
Why Join Us?
Our clinic is a fast-growing, multidisciplinary healthcare hub that values the continuous growth and development of its staff. We offer:
- Regular in-services for team building and skill enhancement
- Biweekly meetings with the clinic director to support your growth within the company
- Excellent administrative support, including managing reception, appointments, invoicing, and billings
- Direct billing to insurance providers
- A competent multidisciplinary team that fosters cross-referencing and learning opportunities
- A positive and pleasant work environment where each team member is respected and valued
- Provision of personal protective equipment (PPE)
We believe in supporting our team, and whether you’re a seasoned clinician or just a few years into your career, we help you plan your certifications and programs to sharpen and add new skills to your clinical toolkit. As clinicians, we understand that our learning never ends.
What We Expect
We’re looking for individuals who share our core values:
- Delivering excellent treatments that help patients reach their goals
- A drive to integrate into the clinic and the team
- A commitment to continuous learning and growth as a therapist
- License to practice in Ontario (Required)
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario (if applicable)
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset but not required
- Experience and professional expertise in one or more of the following categories: manual therapy, acupuncture or dry needling, sports injury, orthopaedics, craniosacral therapy, pelvic floor
- Independent and organized with critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Join Our Team Today
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join a team that values growth, learning, and excellent patient care, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your information or any questions to: [email protected] attn: Nathalie Chartier.
Together, let’s empower our patients to lead healthier lives.